Thursday, August 21, 2008

How {happy} will you be today?



I have this little baby hanging in my kitchen right now. My first response to it was a chuckle and a smile. But, then when you think about it a little longer.....it really is very {simple}. Just be happy with your life, with what you have, with who you are. Stop looking at all the negatives and the could have beens and just find {joy in the journey}. Let God take control again and enjoy the journey He has planned for you. So, we all have a {choice} today. Will we be happy or not happy? Personally, I think I'll go with fRenCh frY bIrD today.

4 comments:

nellie rae said...

mmmm. french fries. im going to steal your sign!
definately having a happy day today.

amy said...

I LOVE that sign!!! Where did you get it?

amy said...

Check out my blog!!! Not as cool as you and Nellie, but i'm getting there!

www.myrightnow.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

I got the sign from an etsy shop. This really cool artist that does all kinds of cool prints. Love her. Go to dazeychic.etsy.com.