Saturday, July 11, 2009

hot, hot, hot

Oh my goodness!!! It is waaaaaaaaaaaay too hot for me!!! I feel like the heat is sucking energy and creativity out of me! This is when I wish desperately that I lived in Colorado or somewhere north. Somewhere that struggles to get into the 80's. Somewhere cool and refreshing. I'm trying to get inspired to finish some projects up so that I can start on some major Christmas projects. (I know. Yes, I'm already thinking about Christmas.) So, I've been cleaning off my scrapbook desk today so that I will feel like working there again. Trying to use forward as my mantra. :) I neeeeeeeeeeed Autumn. Crisp, cool, leaves falling Autumn!!

4 comments:

amy said...

So what are you going to be making? :)

nellie rae said...

im just happy you have a new blog post! that's FORWARD! maybe the heat is telling you to look down the BLOG avenue? or maybe to come to the lake with me!

GiGi said...

ooooh. just might take you up on the lake invite. :) need something to cool me off!! and, ames, you know i can't tell you what i'm making or it will spoil your christmas!!!!

Lisa Howe said...

Yay! A blog entry! I missed Blog Gigi! Yes it is hot, nasty hot. Yuck.