Monday, April 13, 2009

52Q

So, here's what I've been working on lately. This really cool Aussie, Emily Falconbridge, has a question a week journal card project and I've been {playing} along. Using up bits and scraps of this and that. Reusing and recycling. Love doing that. Seriously, just playing and using up old photos. So much {fun}. You can find Emily on my sidebar if you would like to play too. Hope you enjoy. Some of the photos are a little bit blurry. Sorry. I think I might make a little fabric or felt pouch to keep them all in...............



























































2 comments:

amy said...

Love, love, love your 52 Q! I can't wait to see it up close and in person so I can touch it! :)

Lisa Howe said...

This is so amazing! I love it! You are so creative and you find inspiration in the simpilest things. This project made me smile over and over. I love that about you! Wow! Wow! WOW!!!