Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Why do you scrapbook?







Let's face it. Life art can be full of creativity and joy. And, it can be overwhelming and frustrating at times. Taking a moment to pause and remind yourself WHY you create life art is a wonderful exercise in regaining focus and allowing yourself to enjoy your art again. A year ago I had the privilege of taking a mini album class at Scrap Etc. by Kristina Contes on "Why do you scrapbook?". I didn't work on the project again until last week. It was kinda therapeutic reminding myself WHY I create in the first place. Above are pics of my finished project. Hope that you will take a few minutes to remember why you create life art or maybe go even further and create a mini album of your own to serve as a reminder when you're feeling overwhelmed or frustrated by this amazing art form. Happy Creating!

No comments: