Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Easter. Just kicking back here. No egg hunts for us. My sweet Abbey doesn't want to hunt eggs by herself. I can't imagine why! I guess that isn't too cool for a 14 year old to do. That's okay. I don't have a single plastic egg in the house! So, what do you do to treat a teenager on Easter? You make them a card and insert cash!







And, after you take a picture of the card, then you start playing with the settings on your camera and you find cool options like this one:




Apparently, my camera will shoot in black and white and color only the parts that have a green or yellow tint to them. Too COOL! If you have time this week, play with your camera and see what you can do with yours. Happy Bunny Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see the pictures! Maybe it's my computer!

~Amy

amy said...

I'm just playing around now seeing if I can log in with my account.

amy said...

still playing, but i can see the pics now! very cute card!