Tuesday, November 30, 2010

i am reminded once again......

that my God is so BIG!!!
He knows what i need before i do.
He has me in the palm of His hand. always.
He brings just the right people at just the right time.
He reminds me that He is there.
He is gentle with my spirit.
at a time when i am struggling He brings me relief.
He loves me despite my weaknesses.
He reminds me to have courage.
because He goes before me!!!

He brought me back to this verse today. one that i needed to be reminded of.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you........The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." --Deuteronomy 31:6,8

i was reminded by a sweet friend that my shoulders aren't big enough to handle what i want to put on them. only God can shoulder the things in life that we can't control. He goes before me. He is my protector. my shield. what do i have to fear? absolutely nothing.

1 comment:

nellie rae said...

you are a strength to me even on your weakest days. : )
i love that scripture and i needed it today. thank you for sharing.

love you geeg.
nellierae