Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Photo-A-Day {No.25}


End of summer blooms. I'm trying to enjoy the beautiful colors that God has given me in the summer flowers, but I'm so {ready} for fall weather to take over. It is, after all, fall NOW! I {need} to wear hoodies and long sleeves again!! Soon. I need cooler weather to clear my brain. I function so much better for some reason when it's cooler. Heat just drains me. I always feel much more productive in the fall and winter. I know my blogs have been kinda non-creative looking for the last several days. Hopefully, I will have another little book to post by early next week. It's my {43} book.

Today I will leave you with this quote. "Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you." ~ Oscar Wilde

1 comment:

amy said...

i need fall, too!!! i'm ready to change the clocks and for it to be dark sooner. i LOVE this time of year!!!