Thursday, September 25, 2008

i {heart} owls

It is no secret that I {love} owls. They make me smile. I'm drawn to them. My husband knows that I love owls. Today he yells at me to come and watch a cartoon short about an owl. So, of course, I think that it's going to be a cute little cartoon that he knew I would enjoy because of my aforementioned love for owls. Right? Well, it all started out cute and innocent and I was laughing and enjoying this cute little owl cartoon until the owl gets SHOT and then his eyeball gets sQuiShEd!!! I obviously couldn't bear to take pictures of those frames. All the while, my beloved AND my precious daughter are laughing hysterically while the cute little owl meets its doom. Sick. They are both really sick. To do that to me. Really. I should've taken a picture of them laughing. Unbelievable.











6 comments:

amy said...

i want to see the whole cartoon!!

GiGi said...

i'm sorry ma'am. can't help you with that one. it has not been recorded and i don't even know if it would show up on disney's channel guide. it only lasted 2-3 minutes at the most. you, too, are sick!!

Kelechi said...

Gi Gi! hey. what's up...I wish i saw the whole cartoon too. Hah.

nellie rae said...

who are vaz and kelechi?
anywho. cute cartoon. even though i {heart} owls too.

GiGi said...

kelechi!!! helloooooo! okay, you obviously have the same sick humor as my family. nice. love your blog by the way!! :)

GiGi said...

hey, nellie! have absolutely NO IDEA who vaz is. don't know how he landed on my blog. he's from portugal!! i don't know anyone in portugal!! and, kelechi is my sweet ali's boyfriend. love him.