Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday {SURPRISE}


Today is my sweet friend Trish's birthday. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, girlie! Last night we had a very cool surprise bday party that her hubby {and my big bro} put together. Way to go Timmy!!! Let's just say that Trish had absolutely NO idea that she was being thrown such an awesome partay!! :)

Trish, I just want you to know that I cannot imagine you not being a part of our family or as my friend. You are ALWAYS there for me and I know that I can count on you for anything. You are such a thoughtful and loving friend. You always check on me when things aren't going great or I've been sick. Always offering to do anything needed. You are willing to get up before the crack of dawn to run with me. I love our {alone} time together laughing, talking and sometimes just being silent. We've grown to know each other very well and I'm so glad that we are such close friends. Thank you for always having a listening ear and an open heart. Thank you for your patient and gentle spirit. You mean the world to me, girlie and I love you!!

Here are just a few of the pics from the party {so E can see}. E, we missed you so much this weekend! It would've been the icing on the cake had you been here!! Thank you so much for all your help with the decorating ideas. I love you and miss you!! I'll email the rest of the pictures to you, girlie.






A definite BIG surprise for the birthday girl. She couldn't believe her eyes!!! Yay, Timmy!!








The {BEAUTIFUL} patent leather Dooney & Burke bag. Or, as it is commonly referred to now as {THE bag}. It even smells beautiful!!! Ahhhhhhhhh.


The sweet family. Love you guys so much. So glad that I got to celebrate you, Trish and your 40th! Here's to many more years to come!

4 comments:

nellie rae said...

you went to A LOT of work geeg. that book turned out AWESOME...{shocker} and the decorating was unbelieveable! you are such a great friend! LOVE having you use your blog to share!!!!

amy said...

you did a lot of work! you're such a great friend to everyone! i wish i could have been there to celebrate with all of you!

nellie rae said...

also, i cant wait until i'm 40 so i get a fun party and THE bag. {wink wink}
although, i REALLY hate surprises, so good luck with working around that..

GiGi said...

you'll have to talk to your hubby about THE bag. tim got that for trish. i'm telling you it is beeeautiful. and, exactly how am i going to get to do the fun surprise party, if you really {hate} surprises??????? kinda makes it difficult for me, nellie bellie.