Sunday, September 14, 2008

A {Birthday} Shout Out to Samantha


I want to send out another HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Samantha. Her birthday was yesterday. Samantha and I have been friends for years and years. :) And, although I didn't get to celebrate her birthday with her yesterday, I was thinking about her and hoping that she was having a wonderful time at the {American Idol} concert!! {Funny, both of us going to concerts ON our birthdays this year, huh, Sam?} Samantha and I have so many memories of trips taken and fun times with our families. I know that you, too, are always there for me if I need you and I love your thoughtful and giving nature. I love how it is so important to you to live a life for Christ and how you are consciously making efforts to lead your children that way. I love how important it is to you to be a wonderful wife to Steve. I love how generous you are not only to me and my family, but to so many people that come through your life. You are always so willing to open your home to anyone who needs a place to stay and you are the hostess with the mostest!! You truly have a warm and loving heart and I am so glad that you are a part of my life, girlie!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Love you!

1 comment:

nellie rae said...

happy birthday samantha! i didnt know it was your birthday!!! hope you had a good one!